LOL! OK, Erin has been waiting and waiting to show off these little sneak peeks to you. She had them done over a month ago ... yup, a month ago. She is AWESOME!! I'll let you tell her the story herself! Here you go, two little looks at the February main kit ...
Aren't they cute!!
CHA is a little more than a week away now! Getting excited! I've already been looking at all the goodies on-line, and I even have a couple of orders ready to go! Woo Hoo!! American Crafts anyone? How about My Mind's Eye or Prima?! Oh my, you should see what Prima has in store for you! Beautiful!
OK, so have a good weekend every one. And stayed tuned for more sneaks!
2 comments:
okay so heres the story! miss terri gave me two kits at once...which she never did before...i listened to her as she explained which one was which..then i put them at my scrap nook for a few days...then, when i had time to play with them, i was like "which one is which again" and i looked and saw all the valentiny stuff, so i thought oh this is for february...so i did the wrong kit first! then i email her and say here is the pics, and she responds "oh those layouts are cute...BUT THEY ARE THE WRONG KIT!" I almost died! thats my story and im stickin to it! nice one eh?
Awesome layouts, Erin. I can't wait to see the rest of it!
Post a Comment