Jan 24, 2010

Away we go ... to CHA we go!

I am leaving in about 30 minutes to go to CHA!  Woo Hoo!  So excited to see all the new goodies and also to hopefully run into a bunch of friends.  I will try to post pics on Facebook while I am gone (no laptop with me this time), so keep your fingers crossed that I know how to do that! LOL!

What am I excited to look at ... how about American Crafts, My Minds' Eye, Cosmo, Maya Road and Prima.  Oh yea, Prima!!  But, I did already order goodies from one place!!  They won't be a CHA (so sad), and I am hoping I placed my order early enough to get in the first shipping group.  Here is a hint:



Well, it's not much of a hint, since their name is right up there! :)  What do you all think???

AND ... here is a layout from Emelyn using the upcoming February kit ...

The kit works well for both boys and girls!!

OK, well ... I need to get going. 

Have a great week everyone.  I will be updating on Twitter and Facebook. 

BYE!

No comments: