I am sad to announce that Michele has decided to step down from her position on the Color Me Miki design team. June will be her last month on the team. Michele has been with us since the beginning and it just won't be the same without her! :( Her layouts and projects were always awesome and she has been a great source of inspiration. While we will all miss her, we totally support her decision and wish Michele the best!
You can still keep in touch with Michele through her blog and etsy store. And who knows, she may still pop up here at Color Me Miki every now and then! ;) Keeping my fingers crossed!
Check back in a few days for an announcement regarding the new design team!
Have a great week!
3 comments:
I'm so so sad, Michele!! Your layouts were always so fun and full of energy!! You will be missed!
Good luck and can't wait to see when you come back every now and then ;)
I am so very sad too! I miss Color Me Miki already...thank goodness, Terri is my neighbor, so I get to bug her still! ;) I am looking forward to seeing what Terri puts together in the future, and maybe designing with a kit or two in the near future! ;) (Or maybe naming them?? hehee) Thank you so much Terri, this was the most fun and relaxed DT gig EVER! Your kits are so fun, best of luck to you moving forward! :)
that is sad! we love michelle's stuff!
Post a Comment