Jun 15, 2009

Sneak, Guest and more ...

Hello everyone!! Well, I have three things to tell you about today!

First off, the guest designer position at Color Me Miki has been revamped. It is now 3-months long. That means you get to see more from the talented people who so kindly agree to be my guest! I'd like to introduce you to the summer guest, Deb Famularo! I just love her style and flair! Deb has also been offered a position with a manufacturer, but she is not allowed to tell us anything yet! I can't wait to find out more!


Hi! My name is Deb Famularo. I am a stay at home mom with two wonderful kids and a husband who supports my need to create, which has been well over 10 years now! When I first started scrapbooking, I was bored with the small variety of embellishments out there. So I began gluing rhinestones and buttons on my pages, eventually leading to my small business of handmade creations called 'Button Kisses' which I sold on ebay and to a few scrapbooking stores. After that, I went on to sell premade scrapbook pages on ebay. Last year, I was honored to be one of ten semi-finalists in a national scrapbooking contest held by the Home Shopping Network. I recently was published for the very first time in Memory Makers. I spent the past year as a design team member for A Kiss on the Chic. Recently I signed a contract with a manufacturer which I can't disclose just yet, but it's my dream come true! I'm amazed at the wonderful people I continue to meet in this incredible world of crafting! It's definitely been a Blessing and I am so grateful!

Visit Deb at her blog:
Sparking Scrapbooks


There are two kits in July. Both kits were named by Michele, or rather, these were the first words out of her mouth when she saw them! ;) The first one is "Oh My, Cherry Pie". It's filled with goodies from Webster's Pages and Jenni Bowlin. This little sneak is from Deb ...


And the second one is "He said/She Said", a kit that will go with both boys and girls! Think of what happens when Sassafras Lass meets Cosmo Cricket ...


And the last bit of news today is that Erin Payne has agreed to stay on with Color Me Miki as our regular designer! HOORAY!!! For those of you that don't know Erin, she is the guest for June, and she is also on the My Little Shoebox design team!

Both of our June kits are now sold out ... THANK YOU everyone! There are more wonderful goodies to come in July, plus it's also our anniversary month so look out for some surprises to come starting June 30th at 7PM!!

Good Night!

5 comments:

Michele Reed said...

Those sneak peeks are fabulous!! I had fun "naming" those kits, Terri! Hehe!! :)

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

super cute kits!

Theresa said...

woohoo. love the sneaks and congrats to Deb. She is a fabulous scrapbooker.. =) i think I'll be stalking that July kit she used.

Theresa said...

I forgot to give a woohoo for Erin too. congrats.. =)

Nathalie said...

Wow, how did I miss so many great news!!! Congrats to both Erin and Deb and congrats to Color Me Miki for one successful year! :)