May 3, 2009

A RAK From Em!

Did you see this very pretty mini-book that Em made with the Little Red Cottage kit?





Would you like to own this little beauty? Just leave a comment here by 8PM (PDT) on Thursday, May 7th and a winner will be chosen at random.

Thank you Em!!

15 comments:

nursela said...

Oh my gosh, I'm first! Not good odds, but I saw the mini book when I ordered the kit! BEAUTIFUL! I would like to see more! Maybe we could scraplift this if we don't win! Thank you Em for donating the RAK! Good Luck to everyone!

Pam said...

*faint*
This is soooo pretty!! Wowzers! It's definately an eyecatching beauty!
Thank you for offering this up!

Mannzlady on Willow Traders

Michele said...

That is a gorgeous book. What a generous RAK.

twinkles11 said...

this is gorgeous! wowza! thanks for offering and good luck

Patricia said...

What a great opportunity! I love Em's work! Thanks for the chance!

Apanf- willowtraders

Rebecca K. said...

WOW! that is GORGEOUS! i'd love to win that! i'm mamakven on WT.

Sandie said...

This is gorgeous! I don't think I could part with this. What a generous gift!!! Wow. That's all I can say!

WriterGirl said...

awesome book Em!!! Thanks for the RAK opportunity, Terri!

kateisner said...

ooh! ooh! Me! Me! Gorgeous book Em!!!

Traicee said...

Em, your mini book is beautiful- what a wonderful RAK for someone- my fingers are crossed :)

weze said...

Wow! That is one gorgeous book and I would be on Cloud 9 if I won it!

Lisa J. said...

I would love to be considered for this RAK. It is a beautiful creation!

ahiltz said...

What a gorgeous mini album! Em did such a wonderful job on that and what a generous RAK! Thanks for doing this for us! :)

Kelly said...

This album is insanely gorgeous- love the details! What a generous RAK! Thanks for the chance to win :)

Lan said...

It's gorgeous!