May 25, 2009

Meet Erin Payne!

The guest designer for June is none other than Ms. Erin Payne! Who is Erin Payne you say? Well, she is one of the funniest, craziest, and nicest people I know. She is also on the design team for My Little Shoebox. Here, I'll let her introduce herself to you ...



Hi, my name is Erin Payne and am i am so thrilled to have a chance to work with the Miki Kits. I have been a fan since way back when, and always love to see what Terri comes up with in her cute kits!

I have been married to my high school sweetie for a very long time and have 2 cute kiddos. I love gettin' out and going on adventures, and just hang with my little fam.


I have been scrappin since about 1994, but have always had a love for stationary, school supplies and even my smelly sticker collection. I love to get together with my Bettie's and have a good old time chit chattin' and catching up. I love to see other peoples work, and love blog hoppin'. I recently landed a spot on the My Little Shoebox Design Team, and report from the newsdesk for them. {In other word make crazy video's!} Thanks so much for lookin' and grab yourself one of these kits! It is a killer!! Check out those american craft stickers, and all the papers from Cosmo... oh my gosh...it's another humdinger!!!



Here is one her layouts using the June kit.




And did Erin mention "crazy videos"?! Well, check this out ...




Oh yes, you are in for one wild June!!

More to come ...

2 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Hey, I know this girl!

Love her fun (crazy) video via MLS! Can't wait to see what she does with the kit!

Bonnie Peterson said...

So great to see Erin as the guest designer. I enjoyed her video with MLS and can't wait to see what she does next :) .... Erin, love your page you did with the Color Me Miki June kit. Looking forward to seeing more, you are so creative!