Sep 5, 2010

Do you like vintage? 
Then you will love the September kits from Color Me Miki!
Vintage True Love and Vintage Baby Love


I am sad to announce that this will be the last month of new Color Me Miki kits.  We will be closing down the store in the upcoming months. The last two years have been wonderful!  It was a lot of fun to put together the kits and go shopping!

I want to first thank Michele Reed!  She was my first designer and my sounding board for those first few shaky months.  I couldn't have done it without her help!

Thank you to my designers ... Erin P. and Emelyn M. I so enjoyed working with you and thank you for your wonderful layouts! And thank you to all the guest designers! 

And most of all, THANK YOU to all my wonderful customers! I hope you enjoyed the kits!

All of the kits and products in the Miki-Mart are now discounted up to 40% off.  And shipping is still only $5 for all U.S. orders.  Also, we can do custom orders for you.  If you see something in one of the kits that you want,  or if you want 5 sheets of a certain paper, email me and I will see what I can do.

Thank you once again for your support and patronage.  Take care and God Bless all of you!

3 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Terri, I'm so sad to hear the news the doors of Color Me Miki are closing.

Wishing you all the best on your next adventure!

Candace H said...

Terri, I'm sorry Color Me Miki is going to be closing. You've done some lovely kits and carried a nice assortment of "hard to find" items in your shop. I wish you all the best and hope to see you under the willow tree (come play!)

Michele Reed said...

Color Me Miki was so much fun!! Thank you so much for letting me do pretty much whatever I wanted with your pretty kits! ;) All the best to you!