Feb 15, 2010

March is just around the corner ...

Yikes!
March is less than two weeks away now!
So, here is your sneak peek of the March kit:
 
I love this kit.  The colors in this kit just win me over.  Now, of course I like all my kits (lol), but this is one of my favorites.  I can't wait to show you the whole thing!

March is sort of a transition month.  CHA-Winter stuff is just starting to ship, so I don't know yet if we will have a page kit this month.

But, would you like to know what is coming in the months ahead?  If you read a couple of post below,  you 'll see that new Sassafras Lass has arrived!  And, I just got a shipping notice for the new My Mind's Eye!!  What else ... do you want to know or should I keep the rest of it a secret?!  Well, here is one more hint ... Little Yellow Bicycle!  There is more coming, but that's all I'll say for now! ;)

Have a good week!

3 comments:

deb famularo said...

That kit sneak looks pretty cute Terri! I loVed my last kit!!!!! xOxO

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Love the sneak Terri!

Can't wait to see more!

Cris Cunningham said...

This looks gorgeous Terri... I am so excited to get this kit!!