Oct 4, 2009

More Layouts From Jennifer!

Here are a few more layouts Jennifer made with the Bewitching kit.  There is also instructions on how she made some of her pages.  She even altered the letters that came with the kit! Read on to find out how.

"Love At First Carve"
I used a cool piece of mesh that came in the kit to create this background on a piece of plain purple Cardstock. Lay the mesh on the page and paint over it with black paint and a foam brush. Move the mesh and repeat the painting process until the entire page is covered with dots. I saved the mesh to use on future projects since the paint wipes right off. It's kind of like the effect of stamping with bubblewrap but a little easier to do.





















"It's A Family Affaire"
The stickers that came in the kit were grey (tiny alphas) and lime green (glitter My Little Shoebox Alphas). That color scheme did not match all my pages so I pulled out my Copics to do a little altering. I colored the grey letters orange and the lime green letters black. They even still sparkled through the ink! After the ink dried, maybe a couple minutes later, I added the letters to my pages.

 

 "Handy Helpers"
I love cutting journal spots in half to use in two places on the page. It helps draw your eye across the page and you can get more mileage out of your journal spots.


1 comment:

emelyn said...

GREAT work, Jennifer! I love how you changed up the letters and made them usable on your layout!