There were 5 people that got all 10 points!! They were:
Heather W.
Brittney A.
Kelly Ann
Renee P.
Jessica
Before I announce the winner, here is a list of the correct answers.
Question #1 - Any 3 of the following works.
Lil Sprout papers from Crate Paper
Bungle Jungle papers from Sassafrass
Sweet Treat Bungle Jungle stickers from Sassafrass
KaiserCraft Rhinestones strips (and yes, someone was able to guess this from the picture! I thought that was amazing!)
Colorbox liquid chalk
American Crafts Patchwork Thickers
Question #2 was apparently harder than I thought it would be.
The line of paper is K-bots from KaiserCraft
Question #3 - any new CHA product was correct.
All 5 names were put in a hat and the winning name was ...
HEATHER W!!
Woo hoo! Congratulations Heather! I'll get in touch with you regarding your prize!
Thank you everyone for playing! Stick around this week for more August layouts, and the full kit release on July 31st!
Have a great week!
2 comments:
Wow! Thanks so much Terri. I spent SO long on this, but it was kind of fun to have a challenge.
Just like me to spend all that time and not win....so I was blown away with this news!
Congrats Heather!!! That was a fun challenge indeed ;)
Post a Comment