Apr 29, 2009

Meet Nathalie!

I'd like to introduce you to Nathalie, the guest designer for May.



My name is Nathalie Leonelli and I am a stay at home mom of two boys, ages 7 and 11. I have been married to my very understanding husband, David, for 12 years. I am originally from France and now live in the San Diego area. I have been seriously addicted to scrapbooking only for the past few of years (even though I began my wedding album 10 years ago!). What started simply as an intention to get photos out of shoeboxes has become a creative outlet (if not an obsession!) that I can't imagine not indulging in. I currently design for two kit companies and I am honored to be Color Me Miki’s Guest Designer for the month of May.

Her blog is: An Ounce of Creativity

Nathalie is a very sweet and talented scrapper and I had the pleasure of getting to meet her last year. I am so happy that Nathalie agreed to be the guest designer for May!

Here are the layouts she did with the Little Red Cottage kit. They are so pretty!




Don't forget to come back tomorrow night at 7 PM (pacific time) when the kits go on sale! And don't forget, there will be an extra free goodie just for National Scrapbooking Weekend!

1 comment:

emelyn said...

GREAT job with the kit, Nathalie!! Love your style, girl!