Here is a piece of paper that I made with paints. I was not thrilled with the end results.

I decided to use it to make ATCs (Artist Trading Cards). So, I cut it up, and it instantly looked a lot better.

Then I spritzed on some Maya Road Gold Metallic Mist, hand stamped an image, and the cards took on a whole different look then when I first started.

You can do the same with patterned paper to change how it looks. Experiment with paint, cut it into different sizes and shapes. You do not have to be stuck with "ugly" paper!
Color Me Miki will be selling the Maya Road Mists. They go on sale on March 31st at 7 PM!
Look for another demo in a couple of days. Hmmm ... Claudine Hellmuth ... canvas ...
2 comments:
GOOD JOB! i love all the cool demos you have been showing us! can t wait to see the new kits! yum yum yum!
ooh fun! Can't wait, I've been totally wanting to try some of these!
Post a Comment