

Don't they make you want some ice cream or cupcakes?! YUM!
The kit will go live on Saturday, Jan 31st at 7 PM (pacific time).
CHA is just around the corner! I've been looking at a lot of the manufacturer sneak peeks on the internet and I can't wait to see all the new goodies in person. What do you all want to see in future kits? What are your favorites? Let me know!
There is also a Facebook group set up for Color Me Miki now! You can find it here. I'll be using it to post any up to the minute information about Color Me Miki. There is also a discussion board, and an area where you can post pictures. Come join us!
Have a great week everyone!
3 comments:
super cute terri! the link to sign up for your face book group did not work for me... c
Fixed the links! They should work now. Thanks Elena!
Really fun sneak peeks! I'll get over to Facebook soon and see what is going on! :)
Post a Comment