Welcome to Color Me Miki's new blog home! We'll be sharing layouts, challenges and general information about Color Me Miki here. You can either subscribe to or follow this blog to keep up with the latest happenings at Color Me Miki.
We are busy remodeling the main Color Me Miki website. One of the new features of the new website is the Miki-Mart, a small shop where you can buy extra goodies including necessities like adhesive. There will also be a user gallery so that we can show off your work! While we are busy revamping the Color Me Miki website, please check here to find out when the website is back up and running. It should only be a couple of days (keeping all my fingers and toes crossed).
We now have a Flickr group so you can upload your layouts made with Miki kits. It is www.flickr.com/groups/colormemiki.
And don't forget about our sketch challenge!
Make a layout using this sketch by Em and win a Pink Paislee stamp set. Winner will be chosen at random.You can either upload your entry into Flickr, or email it to us and we will upload it for you. If you upload it yourself to Flickr, send us a note so that we don't miss your entry!
The deadline is December 30th at 9 PM, pacific time. Good Luck!
I also want to introduce you to our guest designer for January, Kristie D.!Hi everyone! My name is Kristie D. I am married to my high school sweetheart and together we have a beautiful curly headed little boy! I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years and for the past 2 years or so I have really been getting into photography. I have recently started my own photography business and it's going pretty well!! I love how scrapbooking can help your pictures tell a story and how you can preserve the past without just writing it down. A few of the things I love to scrapbook with are stickles (cause ya gotta love bling), thickers, lots of patterned paper for layering, flowers, bling of any kind, and my handy dandy scallop punch!!! A few things I love that don't have anything to do with scrapbooking are flipflops, a big ole bottle of freezing cold water, ranch dressing, and cuddling with my son! I am so excited to get to be a Guest Designer for Color Me Miki!! I loooooooove this kit club because it's so fresh and funky just like me!! LOL..

Here are two sneak peeks of the January Kits! Yes, we have TWO kits coming up in January. The first peek is by Michele using "Gretel" and the second peek is one that has already been shown, "Hansel" from Em.Both kits go on sale on December 31st at 7 PM pacific time!
1 comment:
Wonderful new blog, Terri!! looks awesome! :) Gretel was SO fun to work with...I'm still working with it!
Post a Comment